Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter

One last Easter card to share with you. I love that little Riley in the egg (although my 4 yr old always tells me "moose do not come out of eggs" every time he sees it ). I hadn't gotten to play with it much and since Easter is tomorrow, I had to make one more card with it. I stamped Riley three times on white cardstock and colored them with copic markers. I didn't worry about matching with patterned paper and just went with nice Eastery colors. Then, I sewed the image panel to a piece of brown cardstock. I picked out a ribbon and added it to my card base. Then, I pop dotted up the image panel. I used an Easter sentiment from Papertrey's Limitless Labels stamp set as well as the Easter Egg stamp set to finish off my card. Hope everyone has a great Easter tomorrow!!



Recipe
Stamps: Eggshell Riley (Hanna Stamps), Limitless Labels (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: white Stamper's Select (Papertrey Ink), brown (SU!)
Ink: graphite black (Brilliance), miscellaneous SU! inks
Accents: ribbon

Tools: copic markers, sewing machine

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adoreable card. Nice job.

Anonymous said...

Totally adorable! 3 little Easter Rileys in a row! Love it, Niki!

~Bev

Maria said...

Gotta love the Moose! Awesome Job.

Happy Easter!!

Lee said...

I love the look of the white and brown c/s with these colorful and fun Moosies!!! LOL And what a precious little boy......I remember when mine were that little!!! Tooooo cute!!

Marilyn said...

Love those Riley cards!! Hope you have a very Happy Easter!

Lizette said...

This card is soooo cute ! I love the Moose !
Great colouring !

JazzyH said...

That is so cute. They are so adorable.

Michele Cronsell said...

Your coloring is very nice. :)

Paula Wade said...

Haha! I have two 4 yr. olds...so I can relate! Cute card!!!