Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Treats

Remember those cute little carrot candy holders I found at Dollar Tree? You can see them in my Bunny Treat Box. I used another one to make a cute and easy treat to give someone. I stamped a bunny from the Hanna Stamps Spring Time stamp set. I love that little bunny! I colored my image with copic markers and then cut it into the shape of a tag. I matted the tag and punched a hole and added an eyelet. Last, I tied my tag around the top of the carrot with a piece of ribbon. A quick and easy treat. I'll be back later with one more Easter card. Have a great morning!




Recipe
Stamps: Spring Time (Hanna Stamps)
Cardstock: white Stamper's Select (Papertrey Ink), green (DCWV)
Accents: ribbon (May Arts), eyelet
Tools: copic markers, crop-a-dile

5 comments:

Lee said...

Awww....too cute!!! I gotta remember to stop at the Dollar Store when I'm out for some cute ideas!!

ElyBlair said...

So adorable! Such a great idea!

Anonymous said...

I love that smug little bunny! Where are you when I'm cruising the Dollar store and coming up empty handed?

**** April **** said...

I need to take a coloring class from you -- can you tell me what makes copic markers better than just... "regular" markers?

Laurie Unger said...

This bunny is so cute! I love how you colored him!