Friday, December 14, 2007

Tis the Season Hanna


Hanna is trimming the tree today! This is the last of the cards I made with images I had previously colored. Hanna's dress is paper pieced. Her boots and hair are colored with CTMH markers (chocolate). The rest of the coloring is done with Prismacolor pencils and baby oil. I added liquid applique and fun flock to her boots. When I was making the card, I started with a piece of cardstock that I ran through my cuttlebug embossing folder. I highlighted the embossing by dabbing my Dew Drop Brilliance moonlight white ink pad directly onto the snowflakes. Next, I added the patterned paper which was matted on dark blue cardstock. I used the ticket corner punch on the Hanna image before I matted it on dark blue cardstock and put clear dew drops in the corners. I used one of the snowflake images from the Hanna Tis the Season set and stamped over it with my sentiment (Papertrey Ink). I punched the sentiment out using Marvy punches and added the ribbon. Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

This is divine Niki.

Kristi said...

Niki, This is great. I love that cuttlebug paper. The coloring is so nice too. Great job :))

Samantha said...

I love it!! It's so bright and festive ;)

Kerry Johnson said...

So well put together Niki! I love everything about it - especially her paper pieced dress!

Carolyn King said...

so very pretty!

Congrats on your PTI honorable mention too!!!

*Arwen* said...

Wow great card - I love it =)

Stampin' Meg said...

How cute is that matching dress!

Gabby said...

This has got to be my favorite Hanna by far! You did a FABBY job!!

Elaine said...

I love the flowery dress!!