Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Dreams are wish your heart makes

I love that sentiment! I made this altered notebook for the Papertrey Gueststar stamper contest. The patterned paper is created using Spiral Bouquet and so is the sentiment. The notebook is from Target. They are great for altering! Ink is CTMH and ribbon is Offray from Walmart. Sorry this is a short post, but I'm working on printing up my calendars for Christmas gifts for grandparents. I really like how it turned out and can't wait to share, but that will have to be after Christmas. Is everyone ready for Christmas? We're just about there, but nothing is wrapped yet!

12 comments:

Lesa said...

This is really pretty! I love papertrey. I want this set.

Lorraine said...

love the paper. very pretty colors! great job on the book.

**** April **** said...

Beautiful job -- tell me how you were able to get the pink paper on the bound portion so perfectly?! HELP! :)

Kerry Johnson said...

Gorgeous Niki! Love the paper you created with the Spiral Bouquet set. I so NEED this set! Good luck with your wrapping!

Marilyn said...

That is a darling journal!! Whoever you give it to will be thrilled!!

Unknown said...

THat is really pretty!

laos348 said...

That sentiment is lovely and so is your finished design.

Stacy said...

Very pretty!!!! Have a Merry Christmas!

laurie serino said...

Just lovely creations with this set ! Congratulations on the honorable mention ! http://stampingforgodsglory.blogspot.com/

Christina Carnoy said...

Pretty! Merry Christmas!

Rhonda Kelly said...

I really love this. I am going to have to break down and get this stamp set. I love Papertrey. All of their stuff is awsome. Congrats on the Honorable Mention! Love your work, it is great!!

Kelly said...

Gorgeous book such pretty colors!