Monday, March 17, 2008

Tropical Riley

Riley looks so adorable resting in his hammock on a hot tropical day, don't you think? I think this is one of my favorites of the new Rileys! Do you have a favorite yet? To create the sand look below Riley, I doodled some sand and then colored it with a brown copic marker. Then, I took a colorless blender marker and removed some color. I love how it makes it look like sand. This is just a quick post since I've already posted 2 cards today, I'm running out of babble!
Recipe
Stamps: Riley, Things Hanna Would Say (Hanna Stamps)
Cardstock: white stamper's select (Papertrey Ink), Taken with Teal (SU!)
Patterned Paper: Bali Breeze
Accents: Old Olive twill (SU!)
Tools: copic markers, copic multiliner pen, nestabilities dies

11 comments:

Maria said...

All the Rileys are amazing! I feel the burn in my wallet! And I still want Hanna sets!

Karen said...

omgoodness - how super cute!! I so need this cute stamp!!

Michelle said...

OK!! It's official, my hands are itching to get around these Riley's. They are sooooooo adorable. When are they going to be available?

Michelle

Lee said...

Ohhhh......Hammock Riley!!!!! How stinkin' cute!!!

Dana said...

Niki - Your Sophie and Riley cards are ADORABLE! I can't wait to purchase them!! Thanks for sharing!
dana

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Oh I love it love it love it!!! What a great job and perfect tropical colors.

Jessica Smith said...

Love this Riley so cute I also love your coloring can't wait until my copic's arrive.

Tracy.H said...

These new Riley's are just too cute! I can not wait for their release!! :0)

JenMarie said...

Eeek, LOVE this! WHEN are these available???? Is there somewhere to see the new ones???

JenMarie said...

Ok, just saw that you said this week sometime. And, I see others on your blog, duh me?!!
LOVE what you've done with the Rileys!!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are amazing and your coloring is amazing as well! A real treat to the eye. TFS all these new images from Hanna Stamps. I am so anxious to place an order!