Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hula Sophie

Another of the new stamps releasing this week from Hanna Stamps is this little Sophie. The new summer line is so fun! I love this little hulaing Sophie stamp! After all the moose coloring I have done this weekend, I need to refill my brown and blue copic markers, but they are so much fun to color! I stamped my Sophie with Brilliance black graphite ink and colored her with copic markers. I doodles a line for the sand and colored it with a brown copic marker. Then, I took a blender pen and went over the brown to take some of the color away. It makes it look a lot like sand. I love SU!'s new Bali Breeze line of patterned paper and you will be seeing it on quite a few of my summer Riley and Sophie cards. This card uses SCS sketch 164 for the layout.
Recipe
Stamps: Sophie, Things Hanna Would Say (Hanna Stamps)
Cardstock: white stamper's select (Papertrey Ink), old olive and apricot appeal (SU!)
Patterned Paper: Bali Breeze (SU!)
Ink: old olive (SU!), black graphite (Brilliance)
Accents: old olive twill (SU!), tag (making memories), flowers (Prima), dew drop (Robin's Nest)
Tools: copic markers, slot punch tool (making memories), nestabilties

3 comments:

Lee said...

Ohhhh how fun!!! SOPHIE!!! I'll be checking the store!! And the dp is so perfect with the hula-ing moosie!!! Awesome coloring!!

Kathy H said...

Great I love that moose!!!

Karen said...

ooohhh - another Sophie I need to have!!