Friday, August 15, 2008

Halloween Sketch Challenge

It's my turn to host the Hanna Stamps Friday Challenge. I decided to have a Halloween sketch challenge (use Halloween stamps and the sketch). I used three more of the new Fall Riley stamps that came out a couple months ago. Aren't they cute!?! I started out by picking my patterned papers and coloring my Rileys in similar colors. Then, I stitched the layers and added some ribbon and copper accents.
The patterns behind the image are supposed to symbolize 3 different patterned papers. If you decide to play along or just want to use the sketch, leave me a comment so I can check it out.
Have a great day!!

signature
Recipe
Stamps: Pirate Riley, Super Moose Riley, Vampire Riley (Hanna Stamps)
Cardstock: white (Papertrey Ink), black (SU)
Patterned Paper: Boxer (Basic Grey)
Accents: black satin ribbon (Target), copper brads and ribbon slide
Tools: copic markers, sewing machine, long rectangle nestability dies (Spellbinders)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, too ADORABLE!! Great sketch ~~ nice & easy ~~ lots of fun papers ~~ I could do this!! The stitching, not so much! But I can faux!!

Cindy Haffner said...

What fun, I love all you Riley's.

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

How cute...New rileys??? Great job

Anonymous said...

Oh this card is too cute!! Love those Riley's. I got the Superman one when they came out!!! TFS!
~Heidi

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card ,so cute ,love it ,Dawnx