Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Nestability Die Tip

Today's tip is a tip for using your nestability dies. Sometimes, I cut out my shape first and then stamp my image onto the shape. Other times, I stamp and color my image first and that can make it a pain to cut out my image just right. So, what I do is place the die over my image like I want it and hold it in place with a piece of tape. Place the tape on the die and off onto the part of your paper that will be scrap after your shape is cut out. Don't get the tape on your image. After your shape is cut, it will pop right out of the die and the tape comes off the die easily as well. Hope someone finds this tip useful. I'll be back in a few minutes with more Riley sneak peeks.

2 comments:

Regan said...

Funny I do the same thing- sometimes I just can't get it right to stamp it in the centre!!!

Nice job on the colouring too

Vicki G said...

Holy Moses!! These are SO CUTE!!! AHHHHHHHHH I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!

You just BLOW me away with your Faboo Designs Chiquita!!!!!

Make sure you check out my blog today!!!!!!