Friday, February 15, 2008

Papertrey Honorable Mention

I woke up this morning to a bunch of emails congratulating on honorable mention for this card for the Papertrey Gueststar Stamper contest. Woohoo! Be sure to check out the other honorable mentions and vote for your favorite. I'd love to win, of course, but pick your favorite. What I love about this contest is that you get to see so many amazing different ways to use the stamp sets. I had a blast making this using all stamps, ink, and nestabilities. There is no colored cardstock or patterned paper in this card. All patterned papers are stamped and colored cardstock is white cardstock that I sponged with ink to match my colors. I do this often when I don't have any cardstock to match my project. I love using Papertrey stamps! Nichole's stamp designs just make it so easy and I have a blast using them!

Recipe
Stamps: Mixed Messages, Faux Ribbon, Beautiful Blooms: Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Stampers Select: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Palette
Other: velvet ric rac: May Arts, nestabilities

10 comments:

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

WOW Niki,
Love both the baby carriage cards...Great job! Have a fantastic weekend. Chris

Anonymous said...

Love the card Niki! Congrats on the honorable mention!

Geny C.

Jessica Smith said...

so cute it totally looks like pattern paper great job and congratulations.

My Paper World said...

So very pretty!

Lesa said...

You absolutely rock with this one! Great job!

Anonymous said...

This is simply adorable!! Congratulations on getting an honorable mention!!

Jennifer Kirk said...

Fantastic card! Congratulations! :)

Nardi said...

This is such a sweet card!

UrgentCookie said...

Congrats on the honorable mention! Great work. :0)

Alli Miles said...

This is so adorable and I like the rattle in the post above too!