Thursday, November 22, 2007

gift tags


I forgot to upload this photo last week. I got the idea to make gift tags from Nichole's Papertrey blog (the Take a Bough countdown with the gift enclosure cards). I used stamps from Papertrey Take a Bough, Spooky Sweets, and Borders and Corners Squares and CTMH O Christmas Tree. I used CTMH ink and miscellaneous ribbon from my stash. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
ETA: I used the pink Mega Marvy square punch for the white squares and the purple Giga Marvy scalloped square for the border.

14 comments:

Melissa said...

Super cute!

Stacy said...

Very very cute!!

laos348 said...

Those are awesome - they look fantastic!

Gabby said...

So cute!

Deb said...

Just so cute! I'm sure they'll bring a smile to the gift recipient before he/she even opens the package! That little snowman one in the lower right corner is my most favorite!

Unknown said...

SUPER CUTE! I gotta try something like this!

Lorraine said...

love these gift tags. they are adorable.

Meredith said...

Too Cute!!!

Vanna B said...

cute tags!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are darling!! I need to get busy myself and make some since Christmas is just around the corner!

Melissa Cheney said...

Darling tags!!! Absolutely love them.

UrgentCookie said...

These tags are so great! You did a wonderful job. :0)

Gina said...

Very cute! Gonna have to try this!

Anonymous said...

Love the tags you made. I have a question-what size scalloped punch did you use-Marvy? Thanks and you have a nice Blog-came over from checking out your SCS Gallery-great cards. tfs

Bev J.