Wednesday, October 24, 2007

nugget box

Okay, this is it. Finally, the end of the projects that I'm going to post from the Papertrey contest. Took long enough, didn't it?! I created the template for the nugget box myself. I wanted a box where the lid lifted off instead of the sliding lid and I wanted to be able to see the nuggets inside when the lid was closed. So, I created the box based upon the dimensions of the Hershey nugget candy and created a window in the lid. I adhered a piece of acetate to the window so it is still a sturdy lid, but you can see through it. I created the bow using Nichole Heady's idea on her blog (from the Faux Ribbon countdown) and the ribbon from the digital kit.

I wrapped the Hershey Nuggets with the address labels that I had run through my printer. The flowers were centered onto the labels. Such a fun and easy idea! Of course, aren't all of Nichole's ideas amazing!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

So very cool! Love it!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! How clever are you?! I must try my hand at my own box template. I have been seeing so many lately!!

Korin
www.inkydoodle.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

So pretty!! awesome job i am going to have to try one of these!

Stampin' Meg said...

These are too pretty to eat!