Friday, July 11, 2008

Guide Lines


This is the last of the cards I made last week after I received the Papertrey June releases. I love the Guide Lines set so much! It is so neat for making you own patterned paper. I practiced with the line image and then stamped a sheet of cardstock with it. Then, I used two of the little design stamps to make my patterned paper. Doesn't it look neat?! There are so many possibilities with this set. I can see using it over and over. And I love plum pudding! It is the perfect purple. Okay, enough gushing. I am not saying any of this because I'm on the design team. I honestly love this set and color so much! You'll probably get sick of seeing them! lol

Have you been checking out the sneak peeks on Nichole's blog? The new sets are lots of fun and I can't wait to share my creations on release night in the gallery and next week on my blog. I'm taking photos of everything today to upload. I'm excited to share one of my projects in particular and have a tutorial for making it.

Have a great day!

signature

Recipe
Stamps: Guide Lines, Little Lady (Papertrey Ink)

Cardstock: vanilla, plum pudding (Papertrey Ink), black (SU!)
Ink: plum pudding (Papertrey Ink), noir (Palette)
Accents: plum pudding satin ribbon (Papertrey Ink)
Tools: ribbon slide die (Spellbinders)

13 comments:

Unknown said...

This is lovely - great colours

Maureen said...

Gorgeous card! I thought I could live without the Guidelines set, but you've proven me wrong! I must order it this month!

Michelle said...

Hey! You changed your header!! It's gorgeous! And so is this card ~~ you do such wonderful things with the PTI stamps!!

Tiffany said...

This is so cool! The Guide Lines set is really neat. I may need to get that.

Thanks for sharing!

Just Me said...

Love the card... I ordered my guidelines and am just waiting for the brown truck to bring it to me!!! Can hardly wait... thought it would be here today but I guess I still ahve to wait more... waiting is not one of my fav things to do!!! LOL
TFS!!!!

Lorraine said...

very pretty. I never heard of guidelines before! lol...thanks for making know that this is a must have! *wink*

Jenn said...

This is awesome!! I love the colors!! I wish I could get my attempts with this set to look like this!! FABOO!

Unknown said...

Pretty card Niki!! Can't wait for the release! :)

Kathleen said...

This looks BEAUTIFUL---I love the purple and black together---I may have to case this as I attempt it---I just received my set and haven't even tried it yet!

Kimberly Crawford said...

Beautiful! Great pattern!!! Plum pudding really is gorgeous!
I am so excited to see you DT creations!! Can't wait! :)
Have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

Love this card too cute!
Hugs,
Robyn

Heidi said...

Very pretty card! I love the plum pudding too. I can't wait to see what your creations are like and now I'm really excited to see the tutorial! Thanks for all that you do Niki!

Unknown said...

Come by and say hello and see me! I have posted some pics! Did something very new to me...eeekkk! Had some fun but thought I would give it a try!
Hugs,
Robyn