Friday, May 30, 2008

Sending My Love

I dug out my Sweet Love stamp set last week since I haven't used it very much. I stamped my cardstock using the circle image and stamped the word love in the center. Then, I scored the cardstock. I stamped my oval for my sentiment and stamped the sentiment before I cut it out with a nestability die. Then, I matted it with a scalloped oval. I punched holes in the end to thread my twill through. Since this is a one layer card, I overlapped the ends of the twill under the oval.



Recipe
Stamps: Sweet Love (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: white stamper's select (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: sweet blush (Papertrey Ink), L'Amour Red (Palette)
Accents: twill
Tools: nestability dies, hole punch

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Niki! Have a great weekend! :)

Mollie said...

Very cute! I love the red twill:o)

dutchbird said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Niki. Heather

Lee said...

OH WOW!! That is just gorgeous, hand-stamped dp!!! There's no way I can stamp that straight and even!!! LOL What a beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

You really should be on PTI's design team. Seriously. This is fabulously (is that a word??) made. I see CASE in my future!

Kimberly Crawford said...

beautiful!!!

Geny said...

Love this card Niki! I don't even own this set yet, but I think I "need" it!