Monday, June 2, 2008

Bookworm Hanna

It's sneak peek time again at Hanna Stamps! New stamps are being released Friday at midnight. Bookworm Hanna is one of the 3 new releases.

I started out by stamping my Hanna on my white cardstock. Then, I stamped the tea cup and table. I stamped Hanna again on my patterned paper. I colored my image using copic markers. Then, I cut out the chair from my image I had stamped on my patterned paper and added it to my chair. I matted my image and sewed the layers together. Then, I cut my card base and sewed my patterned paper to it. I added my image to my card using dimensional adhesive. Last, I stamped and matted my sentiment before adding it to my card.



We're having a release party over at the Hanna forum on SCS at 8 PM Eastern on Thursday. Join us for lots of fun and contests. If you're entering the Hanna Flag contest, be sure to have your entries up because the winner will be announced at the release party.

Have a great day!



Recipe
Stamps: Bookworm Hanna (Hanna Stamps), Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: kraft, white (Papertrey Ink), purely pomegranate (SU!)
Patterned Paper: wild asparagus (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Momento black
Tools: copic markers, sewing machine, nestability dies

10 comments:

Maria said...

This is great!

stampingtink said...

Love her! So much you can do with someone and a book! Love the colors in her. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see what else you have for us!

Kristi said...

I am sooo not worthy of you!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you were here I would HUG you....

Julia Aston said...

Love this bookworm Hanna! that was me before I started stamping LOL! now I read for a few minutes before falling asleep when I finally get to bed after making a late night card! great coloring on this and love the design of the card!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

OMG this is adorable. I created 2 patriot Hannas but was not happy of them...Great job..on this card. Love it

Barbara Schram said...

Love your sewing on cards Niki! This is another wonderful creation! Spectacular coloring!

Lee said...

Ohhh........she's amazing!! I'm soooooo lovin' this Bookworm Hanna!!! She's definitely gonna have to go on my list!!! :)

stampmonkey said...

This is such a cute card! Love that image!!

Can you tell me the difference between CTMH's White Daisy cardstock and Papertrey's white cardstock?

Many thanks and tfs!

K said...

Your card is great! I love the set so much too.

Rosella said...

Love this stamp! I love reading! So it is totally calling out to me!!