Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hello Riley

Quick post today. The kids are going to their great grandparents' house today so Mommy can have some "mommy time." I plan to edit photos so that I can mail them off to shutterfly. I haven't done it since September. Yikes! Pitiful for a scrapbooker, I know. And I take a ton of photos, so it's going to take me awhile.

I made this card a while back and haven't shared it yet. I just love Riley, but of course, you already know that. I started out by stamping my image and coloring him with copic markers. I added a line to make shirt and pants for Riley. I chose some My Mind's Eye patterned paper. I matted my image and sewed around the edges. I ran my card base through the swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder. Then, I added my patterned paper and ribbon. I stamped my sentiment and then added my image with dimensional adhesive. Last, I added some dew drops.



Recipe
Stamps: Garden Riley, Things Hanna Would Say (Hanna Stamps)
Cardstock: white Stamper's Select (Papertrey Ink), soft sky (SU!)
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye
Accents: ribbon, dew drops
Tools: copic markers, sewing machine

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Your blog is adorable...can I put a link to yours on mine?

Anonymous said...

I love your Riley card today!! So cute!!! TFS

Lee said...

Riley is just too cool!! And the layout with the dp and the dew drops is so cute!! Your Riley cards are always wonderful and your love for him shines through!!

Michelle said...

Riley is so cute! I love how you colored him. Awesome!