Tuesday, March 4, 2008

labeling sponge daubers


If you're like me, you have a ton of these sponge daubers! At first, I tried washing them out. Nope. Then, I tried guessing the colors, but you can't always tell what color the ink is by what color it turns the sponge dauber. For instance, Toile Pink is no where near that bright. So, finally dawned on me to start labeling them. I just snip a small rectangle out of scraps and right the name on the ink color on it. Then, tape it on. Simple. Not rocket science, but maybe it will help someone out there get a little more organized with their supplies.

4 comments:

Connie R. said...

Very good idea. Thank you for sharing that.

Erin Bigler said...

This is an awesome idea that I'm gonna start tonight! Previously, I just tried limiting the daubers to color FAMILIES, but inevitably 20 shades of green on one dauber turn into a yucky brown, which then leaves its mark on your next project :(

Thanks for the tip! Erin (a fellow PTI RAK member)

JenniferL. said...

Great idea! TFS.

Justine said...

Thanks for the advice, I am an organization nut.