Monday, March 10, 2008

Have a tail wagging day!

Hanna Stamps has a treat for all you dog lovers out there! They are releasing 3 new sets with dogs (and two more sets besides). This card features the My Best Friend and Small Breeds stamps sets (you can click on the photo to see the details of the stamps a little closer). Isn't Hanna such a cutie?! I stamped Hanna and her doggie first. Then, I stamped some flowers and grass along their feet and made a path for them to be walking along using my copic multiliner pen. I also added some extra grass with my pen. Then, I colored my image panel using copic markers. Speaking of copic markers, Kristi announced yesterday that Hanna Stamps will be carrying copics in their own exclusive color palettes. You can read all about them by clicking on the link (blue words are the links). Be sure to stop by all the design team blogs to check out their sneak peeks. You're going to love the new sets!
Recipe
Stamps: My Best Friend, Small Breeds, Things Hanna would Say (Hanna Stamps)
Cardstock: white Stamper's Select (Papertrey Ink), green (DCWV), soft sky (SU!)
Patterned Paper: All My Memories
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Palette
Ribbon: soft sky (SU!)
Tools: copic markers and multiliner pen, Making Memories slot punch

10 comments:

Shannon Tompkins said...

Niki,
Great card from a great guest designer. I love what you did with Hanna.

Darlene said...

Oh this is just awesome! I love the colors. I admire your ability to hand draw things on your cards. True talent is what you have. Thanks for sharing with the rest of us.

Jessica Smith said...

so cute I can't until all these stamps are released your card is great as always.

Vicki G said...

Niki, this is just adorable!!!! I love how you added the sidewalk and your colouring is beautiful. I think it is hilarious that our first sneak peeks are so similar.............I guess great minds think alike!!!!

can't wait to see what else you will come up with!!!

Vicki

Lee said...

That is just too dang cute!!! I love the way you stamped the grass and the colors are wonderful!! So is that dp!!

Erin Bigler said...

This is Adorable with a capitol A, Niki! (And thanks for your kind words on my blog!)

Amber Porter said...

This is adorable! Love it! I'm gonna be broke between the new stamps sets and the new sets of copics!!

Sandi Berg said...

What an adorable card! I love those flowers on the outside and that stamp is too adorable!

Unknown said...

Cute!
Hugs,
Robyn

UrgentCookie said...

This Hanna is so cute! I love your coloring job! :0)