Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Chocolate Moose anyone?

It has been forever since I got a chance to play in one of the SCS challenges. I finally got a chance today to do the sketch challenge. I love the new Sleepytime Riley and had to use him for my card. I stamped my image and colored him with copic markers. I also added some fun flock to his slippers to make them nice and fuzzy. The stars are cut from patterned paper using a star nestability die. The image and the stars are popped up on foam adhesive.



Well, I'm running behind today so this is going to be short and sweet. Have a great night!

signature
Recipe
Stamps: Sleepytime Riley, Things Riley Would Say (Hanna Stamps)
Cardstock: kraft, white (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: stars - Bitty Baby Blessings (Papertrey Ink), blue (SU!)
Tools: copic markers, fun flock, glue pen (Sakura), star nestability die (Spellbinders), sewing machine

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Riley and your card is adorable. Sooooo cute.
Susan N. (not Curtis)

Ila said...

Totally Fabulous and Riley is so Cute in his pj's!! I love the colors you used here....blue (teal) and yellow...looks wonderful!!..Hugs, Ila

Justine said...

too cute. How do you get your sewn corners to look like that?

Anonymous said...

Aww so cute! Love all the detail on your card. Wonderful!

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, I want that Riley!! Those little slippers......sooooo adorable! Great job!!

Bev J. said...

I do believe in his pj's he is the cutest Riley I have seen. Great card. tfs

Jingle said...

This is an adorable card! i love it!

Kimberly Crawford said...

darling! cute pp combo and I LOVE the fuzzy slippers!!! :)

Tiffany said...

This is so cute! I love the flock on the slippers. Perfect touch!!!

Have a good one!

Lori said...

Such a great card Niki!!! I love the colors and papers. Riley is too stinkin cute!!!! :)

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Look at Riley!! So so cute! Love his slippers and your colors!Nice layout and detailing!

Scrapping Julie said...

awww Niki, this is sooo cute

Debbie Olson said...

If this isn't the cutest moose I have EVER seen--you rock, Niki!