Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thinking of You

This is the third Bella that I bought when I decided to try them. This is the one that I always wanted! I love her outfit! I used Kirsten's sketch. I have had the oval nestability dies for a while and I think this was my first time using them. The patterned paper was created using Papertrey's new polka dot set. I love that set! It makes it so easy to add polka dots. I colored Snowbunny Bella with copic markers. Then, I added liquid applique and fun flock to her coat and boots, making them nice and fuzzy. My scalloped oval needed a little more pop so I added white dots using the Signo white pen. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Recipe
Stamps: Snowbunny Bella (Stamping Bella), Faux Ribbon, Polka Dot Basics (Papertrey Ink); Ink: Palette; Other: copic markers, liquid applique, fun flock, dew drops, velvet ribbon, signo white pen, cardstock (DCWV)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!

Aimee said...

Oh this is such an awesome card... love the bella.

Anonymous said...

You did an AMAZING job coloring her and I love the oval! I love how soft your flock looks and the color is soooo vibrant! Great job!

Tania said...

She is sooo cute!

MichelleO said...

Baby its cold outside! Love the color with the stamp, just adds to the feel so much! Great job!

Veronica Z said...

Your card is so darn cute!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Bella is looking good-so cute.

Bev J.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, I love your Bella!! The colors really "POP"!! Great job....

Rick Geymonat said...

what a cute card!!!

Michelle said...

Niki, those colors are AMAZING!! Wow is she sweet! Love how you captured the cold.

Sew Club said...

This is so cute! Great coloring and I'm loving the blue! Thanks for giving it a try! :)

Mandy said...

Too too cute!