Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Papertrey altered notebook

I haven't made anything new in a while with the holidays and trying to get things done for presents. I decided to share another altered notebook that I made for the Papertrey Gueststar Stamper contest (last one, I promise! I just haven't been making anything new so I don't have anything new to share). This is another notebook from Target. The edge where the binding is is covered with fabric so you don't have to worry about covering that part. Just where the cream and flower patterned paper is on the notebook is covered with paper. I made the patterned paper using the Spiral Bouquet stamps and CTMH ink. The sentiment is matted on CTMH Hollyhock paper. The pink ribbon is Off Ray. As a last touch, I added clear dew drops to the flower centers and pink dew drops to the sentiment corners.


Here is a better shot of the Dew Drops. Hope everyone had a great Christmas! We had a very nice Christmas. I need to get my scrapbook table cleaned off so that I can make something!

21 comments:

Lesa said...

This one is so pretty! I love the colors! Great job!

Velta said...

Niki ~ This is just beautiful! I love the colors and what a great gift this would be :)

Laurie Unger said...

Beautifully done!

Stampin' Meg said...

SOoo pretty- you are such an enabler- you know that I want this ste but haven't ordered it .... yet!

Marilyn said...

That is so pretty - the second shot of the dew drops was great - it is so hard to show the dimensional look in pictures!! Love the colors and your stamping!

Nikki said...

Thats gorgeous...happy New year, Nikki xx

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful.....oh my heart I wish I had the stuff to case this. Niki you did a great job, I'm so jealous. Happy 2008.

A.Lee said...

Very nice! I thought that was DP and not stamps. I'm so impressed. My wishlist is getting longer!

JazzyH said...

That is so pretty.

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! Love the pink, and the delicate look of this paper! Don't you just love the new dew drop baubles?

`Bev

LaunchingProjectH said...

Very pretty journal! I love the colors you used together, and the stamps are cute.

Kathleen Summers said...

Oh that is so pretty! I also love your snowman soup and cocoa tins too.

Happy New Year!

XOXOXO

Rosella said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the dew drops.
Happy 2008!

Donelda said...

ohhhh, this is sooo pretty!! I lvoe the pink dew drops that you've added!! and I've got to say that flower by Papertrey is just amazing!!

Aimee said...

Those dew drops look great with that stamp set...

Swamp Tulip said...

Wow - this is so pretty. I wish mine turned out this nice! Great job.

Teresa

Michelle said...

Wow, Niki, this is gorgeous! Congrats on the honors, by the way! I'm very impressed by how pretty this notebook is, very clean and professional!

Lori said...

This is so pretty! I like how the Dew Drops look at the centers of the flowers.

Vanna B said...

I live this! What a great job!

Becky Elfert said...

The dew drops are fantastic! TFS

Tip Junkie said...

I featured your notebook on Tip Junkie. Feel free to display the "I've been featured" button. Thank you so much for the inspiration!