Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by my CTMH blogger friend Sue. Here is her blog Random on Purpose. Rules of the tag are that I have to list seven random things about myself, then list 7 people that I'm tagging. I don't think I can come up with 7 who haven't been tagged, but we'll get to that in a minute. Seven random things about me. Let's see.

1. I LOVE children's books. The kids and I have a huge library of children's books that we love to read and we visit the library almost every week to check out more books. I have always thought it would be fun to be a children's book editor.

2. I also LOVE photography. I would love to take photography lessons and be a professional photographer.

3. I am a scrapbooker first and a cardmaker second. I am actually just starting to make cards and sometimes I really struggle with them. I'm not sure why I am having a hard time learning to make cards.

4. I've always said I don't like the color pink. That is until I had a daughter. Pink is everywhere for baby girls! You can't escape it! So, now, the color pink has actually grown on me and I like it. lol I have started using pink everywhere in my scrapbooks, on cards, even in my own wardrobe. Who would have guessed.

5. I HATE housework. Now, this wouldn't be a surprise to my husband, but he probably won't ever read this post. lol If I won the lottery (which is hard to do since I don't ever buy a ticket), I would hire a someone to come in a couple times a week to clean. Oh, that would be the life! :)

6. I got married when I was 20 to my high school sweetheart and we've been happily married for 7 1/2 years now.

7. I want a kitten so badly! I have always had cats and I lost my cat last fall. I miss him so much! I haven't gotten a kitten yet because I don't really want a litter box in the house with little kids, but I don't think I will be able to hold out much longer. The kids and I are always petting the neighbor kitties when they come to visit.

Okay, now to tag others. I don't really know any bloggers that haven't been tagged yet so I posted on my yahoo group CTMH Friends to see if anyone wants to play along.

0 comments: